Equality in the workplace has never been more relevant than it is today. It drives creativity and inspires a sense of belonging. It’s why we’re committed to championing a culture of equality.
Workplace Diversity for Connecticut is a not for profit grassroots organization dedicated to supporting diversity and is dedicated to helping low-income individuals find and retain employment and get on a pathway to self-sufficiency.
Our employment programs remove the barriers to employment faced by our clients by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain a job, including: one-on-one case management, job skills classes, resume writing, practice interviews, basic computer skills, professional attire, phone center and evening support groups.Diverse Employment clients not only gain employment.
Our services help them to regain a sense of self-worth and dignity so that they remain on a path of self-sufficiency for a lifetime. Clients often see their lives change 180 degrees.
Our diversity helps us bring unique perspectives and skills to the table. And our culture ensures we can all leverage these unique contributions to the benefit of our clients and our communities. As equals, anything is possible.
No Cost Employer Job Placement
Why offer Job Placement?
- Our candidates are well-trained using a curriculum developed in partnership with employers. They have the skills you need!
- Diverse Employment has known our candidates for a minimum of 4 weeks before referring them for a position.
- Hiring Diverse Employment’s well-trained clients is cost-effective
- We take the time to learn your business so we can provide .personalized candidate matching
- Diverse Employment’s job retention rates are among the strongest in the industry, helping your company reduce turnover costs.
There is no cost to the employer!
Contact Michael Uchalid, Employment Trainer/Advocate firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace Diversity for Connecticut is a not for profit grassroots organization dedicated to supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.